I am using Ubuntu 8.04 server LTS with Apache Server version: Apache/2.2.8
(Ubuntu) Some of my virtual servers redirect and some do not for each server i
have added a A record in the Bind DNS server like this one.

mail.domain.com.   IN A     x.x.x.x

and a redirect virtual host as well

<VirtualHost 66.244.200.225:80>
     ServerName mail.archesshoes.ca
     Redirect permanent / https://mx1.canmail.org/
</VirtualHost>

Please help as i have been struggling with this problem for a long time and do
not know what else to try for troubleshooting.

This functionality is required to setup an easy way for clients to remember
there webmail interface

Computer King                   CaN-Mail                    Surveillance King
http://computerking.ca     http://canmail.org      http://surveillanceking.net

Surveillance - Sales Service - Hosting Backup
NEW!!! Internet Based Surveillance Systems
Custom Service Pac kages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages