I think I done that right, I added this to my httpd.conf file:

LoadModule log_forensic_module modules/mod_log_forensic.so
#Forensic logging
ForensicLog logs/forensic_log

I am seeing stuff in the forensic_log so I guess that's right.  I will take
a look at it the next time it happens.  Thanks for you help!!
--
Dan

http://www.moonlightrpg.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danbunyard
http://www.danodemano.com
http://www.dansrandomness.com
http://www.danandshelley.com

This is not a problem that requires infinite wisdom, Benj. This is a problem
that requires enough neural organization to qualify as a vertebrate,
apparently a stretch for some folks these days.
~Cecil Adams.