On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 5:33 AM, Emmanuel Bailleul
<emmanuel.baill...@telindus.fr> wrote:

> [...]

Do you want a forward proxy or reverse proxy? Based on your config, it
looks like you have it set up for reverse proxy. But if you're
configuring your browser to know about the proxy, then it's a forward
proxy. Not sure if this is the specific problem you're seeing, but I
think it will be eventually.

Hope that helps,
-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848