Hi All,

I have an application connecting to the secure Apache URL, I have generated
OpenSSL certificates and used it as CA and servercert, also generated client
certificate using hte below documentation.

http://www.impetus.us/~rjmooney/projects/misc/clientcertauth.html

However my client application ( another Java application) will connect to
this Apache instance needs a client certificate for authentication. Now that
I can use Keytool and import the Apache's client certificate and create a
Keystore.

However how to proceed further, how my Apache will understand the client's
certificates and allow the client app to connect and process the requests ?

Please advice.

Arun J