Hello.

I am trying to redirect HTTPS connections to HTTP like:

https:www.mydomain.com -> http:www.mydomain.com (but I need not to show the
invalid certificate page)

I simply try:

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.mydomain.com [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.mydomain.com/$1 [L,R=301]

My problem is that browser show that I dont have a valid certificate for my
first SSL connection....

There is a way for to redirect HTTPS before SSL or make any ... for not to show
this "not valid certificate page" to the user?

I am trying to setup a virtual domain on the 443 port with the SSLengine off
but it does not works.

Any idea?, any help would be very apreciated.

Thanks a lot
---
Francisco Javier Morales López de Gamarra
Malaga - Spain