> It sounds like you possibly want to configure a balancer, maybe a

> hot-standby. You might want to look at implementing the ProxyPass
> 'ping' parameter for checking for hung or busy Tomcats. Sample
> balancer config, etc. is all in the docs:-

> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html

No, I don't need a balancer. My 2 Tomcats run different apps. But when one
Tomcat goes out of memory, HTTPD stop sending forwarded requests to the other
Tomcat, too. This is awkward situation, because if one Tomcat stops working it
shouldn't affect HTTPD, right? This is why I would like to use workers...

Kind regards,
Milan