On 02-Apr-10 14:24, Eric Covener wrote:
Is he really running port 80 on 0.0.0.0 - or is that his edit to
obscure his real IP number? If he can't identify another process
occupying port 80, he may want to take a closer look at his Apache
configuration file.

0.0.0.0 means all IPV4 addresses/interfaces on the system.

Huh, I thought it would/should have reported the IP number assigned to
the machine. But then, Apache probably doesn't care what the IP number
is, does it? I'll have to read up on that.

Reese