Well, not quite there yet. As I said in my other msg, I was able to successfully hit http://myapps/index.html and get my dummy page to come up after adding "myapps" to my hosts file and adding a Directory entry in httpd.conf (I was getting a Access Forbidden before that):

<Directory "D:/webapps/myapps/">
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Now, when I attempt to reach down into subdirectories, I am encountering a 404 Not Found error. For example, I have a test folder under D:/webapps/myapps/ but when I point my browser to "http://myapps/test/index.html"; it throws the 404 error.

There must be some directive in the httpd.conf file to allow sub-folders to be visible, right?

Thanks.