Hi, i have checked permissions and they are ok,  the sintax of the file i
think is ok. About the default httpd.conf i only make two changes
Listen --> 80 to 7000
User and Group --> nobody to myuser.

I compiled Apache with the option --prefix, it's the one option i have used
They aren't logs and the error isn't like other error about Syntax Error