Hi, i have checked the file and there are no changes. I tried to put another
httpd.conf compiled in another machine and the error is the same
httpd: Could not open configuration file /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid argument

Someone can help me with this error.

When i execute uname -a this is the output

Linux {machine}1 2.6.18-92.el5 #1 SMP Tue Apr 29 13:16:15 EDT 2008 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

When i execute file httpd this is the output

httpd: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, AMD x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), for
GNU/Linux 2.6.9, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.9,
not stripped

Thanks