At 13:35 -0600 7/22/10, LuKreme wrote:
>On 21-Jul-2010, at 14:38, Thorsten Steinbrenner wrote:
>>
>> problem is, that the webdav server does NOT update the timestamp after a
>> "HTTP PUT".
>
>UmŠ I don't see this. When I copy a file to the webdav server it gets the time
>stamp of the time it was created on the server.
>
>If you need to change the timestamp to something else, you can use touch -t on
>the server.
>
>What is the issue?

And what is the operating system on which Apache is running?
Can you access the directory with anything else but an HTTP request? A terminal
session? Anything else that would show the time tags while bypassing Apache.

It's hard to believe that Apache deliberately overrides operating system
defaults which almost surely set the modification timestamp when the file is
changed.

Is it possible that Apache is cashing the file? If you wait a while do you see
a changed time?
--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--