Hi,

Thanks for the help. I have a IIS listening on port 80 and nothing on port 81.

Version is Apache/2.2.16 (Win32)
Server Built: Jul 30 2010 16:15:37

Here's the changes I've made to the httpd.config from the default install:
httpd.config

Listen 8081

#Used in other tests (sticky session cookie writing)
LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so
#Used for this test
LoadModule proxy_balancer_module modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so
LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
#Used in other tests (sticky session tests)
LoadModule setenvif_module modules/mod_setenvif.so
#For seeing the scoreboard
LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so

ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy balancer://mycluster>
BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:80 loadfactor=10
BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:81 loadfactor=10
</Proxy>
ProxyPassMatch (?i)^/qlikview(.*) balancer://mycluster/qlikview$1
ProxyPassMatch (?i)^/qvajaxzfc/(.*) balancer://mycluster/qvajaxzfc/$1
ProxyPassMatch (?i)^/qvprint/(.*) balancer://mycluster/qvprint/$1
ProxyPassReverse /qlikview balancer://mycluster/qlikview
ProxyPassReverse /qvajaxzfc/ balancer://mycluster/qvajaxzfc/
ProxyPassReverse /qvprint/ balancer://mycluster/qvprint/
<Location /balancer-manager>
SetHandler balancer-manager
</Location>

Hope this helps!