Hi Lance,

Yes, I have mod_rewrite enabled, but my application doesn't require it.
I'll disable it and see if that helps.

When I configure the app to use http, instead of https, the issue goes away,
even through mod_ssl is still enabled.  This makes me think mod_ssl is part
of the issue.

I'm getting these errors in Firefox 3.6, and can see them in Firebug.
My client reported them in IE (not sure the version).  This makes me think
the issue is server-side.

I included a POST in the orignial email, but I remember a GET that failed as
well - different message, but same problem.

One thing I thought I'd try is to use apache 2.2.12 or 2.2.16.  I remember
seeing a bug fix in 2.2.14 that was related.  (Forgot to bookmark it)

I'm getting the error on a "demo" server so I have to spin up a new
"staging" server to run my tests.

Thanks for the tip on mod_rewrite, Lance.  If I find anything I'll email
you.

Mike