Are you running multiple virtual host?  I'm not sure if this has anything to
do with the bug but I've temporarily disabled all virtual host so that I'm
only using a single virtual host and have yet been able to replicate the
bug.  Then again, this bug only seems to present itself once apache has been
running for a while.

I'll report back as I do more testing.

Lance