Hello,

I want to use Apache2's built in functionality to authenticate and authorize
user for accessing certain pages, mod_dbd. I want to store the users in MySQL.

How should I set up this? I have tried a lot of things and it seems to be
really hard getting it to work. As I understand, there is no support for this
by default in Apache but I have to compile Apache in order to "include" the
mysql driver. Today I get the "Invalid command 'DBDriver'" when starting
httpd.

I am using
OSX 10.6.4 (I guess one can solve it as you would do in linux)
Apache 2.2.17
MySQL 5.1

I really need to solve this and hope someone knows how to do this!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Niklas