Can someone please help me with this issue?

I have recently created an input filter.  This input filter was created to
modify the POST uri on the condition that the body matches a certain
string.  After the uri is modified, mod_proxy_http would send the correct
POST uri to the backend server.  Yes, this worked and the correct uri is
sent to the backend server.  However, when there are two ProxyPass
configuration, there is an issue.

For example:

ProxyPass /altlocation http://serverA/altlocation
ProxyPass / http://defaultServer/

The input filter converts the original URI to /altlocation if the body
matches a certain condition.

The issue is that I always hit http://defaultServer/ rather than
http://serverA/altlocation.  It seems that this issue is occuring because
the determination of which server to proxy to is performed after the header
is sent, and not after the body arrives.

Does anyone know how I can avoid this?

Thanks,
Lawrence