On Nov 30, 2010, at 8:39 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

It turns out that quite a bit of work has been done already for the 2.0 documentation in Spanish, but I don't yet have any idea how much, if any, of that, can be copied straight forward to the 2.4 documentation. I would need someone - perhaps yourself - to evaluate that.

Meanwhile, I have been intending to write a short "how to get started" section on the Translations page. Perhaps this is a good time to do that. :)

I've added that here: http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html

It's not at all detailed, but should be enough to get you started.

--
Rich Bowen
rbo...@rcbowen.com