On Nov 30, 2010, at 9:48 AM, iñigo medina wrote:

I've already checkout from svn and started to look at what is translated.
Any preference to start? Mod is a good directory as starting point?

Yes, I think mod/ is probably the best place to start, as well as the easiest, since things are in small sections and that gives a greater sense of accomplishment. It's probably also the part of the docs that people spend the most time reading, so it's the most valuable.

Thanks so much for your participation.

--
Rich Bowen
rbo...@rcbowen.com