----- bf...@free-man.net wrote:

> got most everything working.
> if have three ips
> NameVirtualHost xx.xx.xx.32:80
> NameVirtualHost xx.xx.xx.32:443
>
> NameVirtualHost xx.xx.xx.34:80
> NameVirtualHost xx.xx.xx.34:443
>
> I have a domain that had ssl in the original
> NameVirtualHost(xx.xx.xx.32) it works great this operates off the

NameVirtualHost introduces name-based vhosting.
So why are you using namebased vhosts for IP based vhosting?

How many domains are we talking about? How many of these need SSL?

> default ssl defined in the ssl.conf.

Note that Apache httpd doesn't much care about what the file
is called you're putting your directives in.
It only cares about the context the directives appear:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/directive-dict.html#Context

and the order in which they appear..

Anyway. httpd -S should show you the vhost configuration and help
you trouble shoot that.

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.ga...@brainsware.org