Apache version 2.2.3
CentOS Linux 5.5
/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.config
changes
#<VirtualHost _default_:443>
<VirtualHost free-man.net:443>
#SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/localhost.crt
SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/free-man-net.crt
#SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/localhost.key
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/free-mman-net.key

this works I get no errors on my https free-man.net.

/etc/httpd/conf/conf.config
<VirtualHost www.specialtymarket.com:443>
    SSLEngine on
    SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
     SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT:!SSLv2:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW

     SSLCertificateFile
/etc/pki_free-man_net/myCA/certs/specialtymarketCA.crt
     SSLCertificateKeyFile
/etc/pki_free-man_net/myCA/private/specialtymarketCA.key

when I restart httpd I get
Starting httpd: Apache/2.2.3 mod_ssl/2.2.3 (Pass Phrase Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.
In order to read them you have to provide the pass phrases.

Server specialtymarket.com:443 (RSA)
Enter pass phrase:

OK: Pass Phrase Dialog successful.

when I do a https for specialtymarket.com in a browser I get
www.specialtymarket.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.
The certificate is only valid for free-man.net

what am I doing wrong?