Am 02.02.2011 16:05, schrieb Nilesh Govindarajan:
> ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/
> AddHandler php-fcgi .php
> Action php-fcgi /cgi-bin/php-cgi
> <FilesMatch "\.php$">
>  Options +ExecCGI
> </FilesMatch>

I think u use a shell script that speak apache with php-cgi. But this
should works better with spawn-fcgi, so i read in a Forum from FreeBSD.
But somewhere is something in my Apache, or my FreeBSD that this not run.

I think apache has prob to speak with the address, 127.0.0.1 so i think.
But its hard that apache nothing really log.

Regards
Silvio