Hello,

Am 02.02.2011 17:26, schrieb Nilesh Govindarajan:
> Quite a weird question, have you checked the firewall?
> Try if it works without the firewall.
> I don't think a firewall would ever be configured to block localhost
> connections (its absurd!), but still.

I have no firewall active on the system. I make a new install on the
system. Other say me, he make the same and it run direct.

cd /usr/ports/www/mod_fastcgi && make install clean
cd /usr/ports/www/spawn_fcgi && make install clean
service spawn-fcgi onestart

LoadModule fastcgi_module libexec/apache22/mod_fastcgi.so
AddHandler php5-fastcgi .php
FastCgiExternalServer /usr/local/www/apache22/data -host localhost:9000

That is the way. By a member in a forum goes well, by me not. That is
really strange.

Regards
Silvio