On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Norman Fournier
<nor...@normanfournier.com> wrote:

> I have a website running with an expiry date set for 1 week in the database
> file. Once the .db file expires the site goes offline. I then have increment
> the serial number,  to grep for "named" and -HUP the process to bring the
> site online again.
>
> All of my other sites use the same configuration of .conf and .db files and
> stay online, except this particular URL. As a matter of fact, I copied a
> successful .conf and .db file and edited them to create them. The other sites
> have a .db expiry of 1 week also.
>
> Where would you suggest I begin to look for the error or do you have any
> ideas what could be the cause of this behaviour.

I have no idea what you mean with an expiry date on a database file.
Could you be more specific? Apache itself does not use db files. Some
website you have installed might, but you are not telling us enough...

> I am running Apache 1.3.41 on OSX 10.4.11

Why are you using such an old version of apache?

Krist

--
krist.vanbes...@gmail.com
kr...@vanbesien.org