Hi,

I'm upgrading the Apache HTTP from 2.2.10 to latest version (2.2.17). We
normally use the openSSL that comes bundled with the Apache install
package. The latest Apache comes bundled with OpenSSL v0.9.8o and I need
to upgrade it to v0.9.8p. How do you upgrade the openssl on the
installed Apache? I downloaded the OpenSSL v0.9.8p tar from openssl.org,
but not sure where to go from there as it's not the mod_ssl.so format.

-Denise

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this Internet email is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.