Apache 2:

We use apache 2 and we have 2 data centers. Problem is that both data
centers are active. So if User uploads a file for eg: in site A that
User can be directed to site B. Files are kept in sync asynchronously.
And it could take as long as 1 hr to bring them in sync on the other
data center. Now this presents unique problem as to how to provide
user stickyness accross data centers with 2 diff. cluster of nodes
each cluster running with nodes only in that data center.

I am sending this out in case people have solved it already or have
some suggestions on how this can be done.

Thanks