Yes but when we receive request it is not from the end user but other
host. For eg:

User ->  server A (prepares file) -> (http request that need load
balancing) Our host

So it's server A actually making the request not the user but we need
to load balance user because this user can sign off and connect again
to server B. And if server B connects to other data center before file
is replicated then that will be a problem.