Le 30/03/2011 12:30, Nick Kew a écrit :
On 30 Mar 2011, at 10:21, Admin Cyanide wrote:

  another way to do this ?
I'm searching for something with a database authentication backend, so I can
change autorisations through a service and doesn't need to restart the server.
How much flexibility do you need?  If you use a backend such as an SQL database
or LDAP, you can maintain that without touching your apache configuration.

My wish is to have an easy to maintain system. If paths and logins can be stored in SQL this could be perfect.
I just don't know how to do this.

I just want to be sure we're talking about authorisations and not authentication. I know how to use SQL, LDAP or whatever to create authentications mechanisms. What I'm searching is path based authorisations to allow acces to xxx/yyy folder to bob, while other authenticated users can't access to it (though it can be more complex).