Hello Users,

We have complicated issue here. let me explain in a bit. We have production
machine running on apache-1.3.19 / mod_ssl-2.8.1 / OpenSSL 0.9.5a.  Now issue
in security scanner we found some issue in openssl 0.9.5a version and
mod_ssl-2.8.1 is statically compiled with openssl so we can just upgrade
openssl.

So i am planing to compile mod_ssl-2.8.1 with fixed version of openssl-0.9.5a
so how should i proceed with this ?  On other server i have compile mod_ssl but
module name is libssl.so why not mod_ssl.so

can anybody suggest how to compule mod_ssl.so without re-compile apache..

-Satish