Hi Arunkumar

You wrote,

I could use !^/(files|admin|user|product|go), however this would allow all wildcard pattern for the URI string like "user/login" ? or "products/newarrival" ?

This is not true. Nothing beginning with the words files, or admin, or user, or product, or go, would match.

You do not need to terminate the pattern with a wildcard -- you have a match at the beginning.

What is it exactly that you are trying to achieve?

Lee