dick gregor. PE

Arunkumar Janarthanan <arunkumar.webad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Lee,

sorry for posting the requirement as it is, this is what the requirement
exactly.

1. http://xyz.com/esweep* - no redirection at all  (so urls like
esweepconfirm/thank-you/ do not redirect)
2. http://xyz.com/user* - no redirection at all
3. http://xyz.com/files/* - no redirection at all
4. http://xyz.com/admin* - no redirection at all
5. http://xyz.com/go - no redirection at all
6. All other - redirect to http://www.abc.com/page-not-found

Best Regards,
Arun J

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Lee Goddard