Hi all,

Please forgive me if the question was asked before. I have been using apache for quite a bit of time (3-4 years) but I am totally new to the group. Recently I tried to give our Red Hat server's apache FastCGI capability and hence I installed mod_fcgid. The module loaded fine, but issues happen when I tried to configure it:

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
  Alias /fgb2 "/var/www/cgi-bin/gb2"
<Location /fgb2>
    SetHandler   fcgid-script
    Options      ExecCGI
</Location>
  DefaultInitEnv GBROWSE_CONF /etc/gbrowse2
  # these directives prevent idle/busy timeouts and may need to be
  # adjusted up or down
  FcgidMinProcessesPerClass 6
  FcgidIOTimeout   600
  FcgidBusyTimeout 600
</IfModule>

The error is:
$ service httpd start
> Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 40 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/z_gbrowse2.conf: > Invalid command 'FcgidMinProcessesPerClass', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
>                                                             [FAILED]

My server does not have mod_fastcgi module by the way (and I think mod_fcgid is to replace mod_fastcgi, please correct me if I am wrong).

Please help!

Thanks,

D.