Hello and thank you again for your replies thus far. I am still trying to get apache to parse php. I ran apache2ctl -L and I don't see php as an available module, yet when I do ls /etc/apache2/mods-available, I see the php5.conf and php5.load files. Does this information shed any light on my dis-configuration?