If you are using only SSL without client (smarotcard etc)
authentication, you could to it so:

<VirtualHost SSL_IP:SSL_PORT>
  ProxyPass / http://localhost/
  ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost/
</VirtualHost>

(also you should have mod_rpaf taken into use for correct IP-s. You
would be doing double proxying, but could have named based thing working
fine.)

Another solution would be doing conditional rewriting in SSL host for
hostname
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_rewrite.html#rewritecond).

Br,
Margus