I configure this way:

        Alias /monit/token /var/www/monit/token
        <Directory "/var/www/monit/">
                Options none
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from 127.0.0.1
        </Directory>

Then I reload Apache and if I try to download the "token" from same machine I
get this:

$ wget http://domain1.com/monit/token
--2011-07-25 10:30:21--  http://dicore2s.com/monit/token
Resolving domain1.com... x.x.x.x (server public IP)
Connecting to domain1.com|x.x.x.x|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2011-07-25 10:30:21 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

If I change the site configuration this way:

$ wget http://domain1.com/monit/token
--2011-07-25 10:32:24--  http://domain1.com/monit/token
Resolving domain1.com... x.x.x.x
Connecting to domain1.com|x.x.x.x|:80... connected.
Length: 17 [text/plain]
Saving to: `token'

2011-07-25 10:32:24 (3.35 MB/s) - `token' saved [17/17]

And it works well, but it is accessible to everyone.

How could I solve this?

Thanks for all your help and best regards.