Hello,

I've read about this topic in mailing list but I didn't found the solution.
I want validate LDAP users against Apache using the certificates than the
user store in LDAP.

I mean, I create and store the X509 certificates in LDAP. Afterwards I send
to my clients the certificate and they install those certificates in their
browsers.
Now I want validate the users using the certificate instead of the user-name
and the password.

I've reading about third party modules (ModXAuthLDAP, mod_authz_ldap) but
they are very old and don't work in Apache 2.2.

I’d be interested in comments and some kind of solution to do this
authentication process.

Kind regards

Martín Sánchez