Well, If I work directly with mos_ssl I need store the certificates in a
PEM-encoded file with the directives SSLCACertificateFile Directive and
SSLCARevocationFile Directive, right? Maybe I didn't understand well.

If I use files inside the Apache I need replicate those files in all Apaches
and that is that I don't want to do.