Dear users,

I have following two virtual host configurations. First is working
correctly and second one not.
Could you please explain me where could be a problem?
In directory /srv/www/htdocs/ssldocs/USMA/cert/ is CGI script index.cgi

When I am calling https://<IP_ADDRESS/USMA/cert/index.cgi
In first configuration I receive correct message that certificate is not valid.
In second configuration I receive message HTTP_502 (Bad Gateway) .
What is wrong?

FIRST configuration is working
<VirtualHost _default_:443>

SSLEngine on
SSLProxyEngine on
#ProxyPreserveHost on
ProxyRequests Off
TraceEnable Off
DocumentRoot "/src/www/htdocs/ssldocs"

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^TRACE
RewriteRule ^/USMA(.*)              - [L]

<Directory "/srv/www/htdocs/ssldocs/USMA/cert/">
    SSLRequireSSL
    SSLVerifyClient      require
    SSLVerifyDepth       5
    SSLOptions           +FakeBasicAuth +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData
    SSLRequire           %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} ne "__empty"

    Order deny,allow
    Options +ExecCGI -Includes
    Allow from all
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

SECOND configuration is not working (why?):
<VirtualHost *:443>

        SSLEngine on
        SSLProxyEngine on
        ServerName main_assistant