Any ideas about this topic?

On 09/08/2011 11:41, mortee wrote:

Hello,

Is there a way to enable both SSLEngine and plain HTTP forward proxying
on the same port / virtual host?

To be specific, I want my Apache to serve usual HTTPS on port 443, but
also act as a proxy server using the ProxyRequests directive on the same
port. That's because I don't have another IP address so I have to use
the same, and I want to use my server for CONNECT tunneling, which is
restricted to port 443 by the corporate firewall.

thx
mortee