I'm using Apache2 + mod_fcgid to serve a Perl Catalyst application, on
a box that I own, and I'd like for mod_fcgid to maintain a minimum
number of spun-up processes ready to go. The docs say
thatFcgidMinProcessesPerClass only enforces a

  "minimum number of processes that will be retained in a process
class after finishing requests"

How do I get apache to start up with a certain number of appserver
subprocesses on an idle server without using artificial load to get
there?

--
Danny Sadinoff
danny-apa...@sadinoff.com