this means that apache modules for 2.2.0 32 bits, on solaris 9 are not
compatible across differemt ./configure options.

which actually means that if i want to check if my module will run on a
given apache - i cannot do it (there's no way to know a priori the size of
apr_off_t which apache was compiled with). am i right?

by any chance, does anyone know what are the ./configure options that
control the size of apr_off_t, (if there are any)?

thanks

asaf