From: Dr. Sunil M. Dogra [mailto:smdo...@gmail.com]
Sent: 3. desember 2011 07:58
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] name-server

Hi
I have Scientific Linux 5.6 (64bit) and have installed webserver.
when I do

service httpd status

it shows its running and also when I open the page on same machine it opens the
page.

I have also registered my domain name (cdrstdu.edu.in) with my registrar. But I
still could not open the page.

Any help for debugging?

With Best Regards
sunil