From: Rapp, James [mailto:james.r...@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 December 2011 3:23 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Q) apache + W2008R2 + NLB

Hi Yehuda,

Apache works fine with Microsoft NLB.  You can set the Listen directive to the
NLB IP address and you should have no problem binding to that interface.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mpm_common.html#listen

Good luck.

Jim

James Rapp
Senior Ecosystem Quality Manager, Global Ecosystem and Delivery Partners,   AGS
Primary Support