Hi Wade,

The httpd server is v2.2 and JBoss is 4.5. I am enclosing a copy of the
workers.properties. There are 2 nodes in the cluster. I am enclosing copies
of httpd.conf and workers.properties.

Some additional information that I just debugged into  - looks like the
rendering is being sent to node 2 (instead of sending to node1). The
following is the image url -
http://10.38.188.9:8080/ReportBirtViewerWeb/preview?__sessionId=20111208_111922_807&__imageid=custom4fcb6c1341ebef5b74.png,
and every time I access this url from browser, the rendering flip flops i.e
it renders on first run, does not on second, then again renders on third,
which leads me to believe that this could be switching between 2 different
servers. Again this is just my guess, might be wrong.

RJ