From: R J [mailto:rjoshi.subscripti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 1:15 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] httpd - Get 200 but no data.

Hi Wade,

The httpd server is v2.2 and JBoss is 4.5. I am enclosing a copy of the
workers.properties. There are 2 nodes in the cluster. I am enclosing copies of
httpd.conf and workers.properties.

Some additional information that I just debugged into  - looks like the
rendering is being sent to node 2 (instead of sending to node1). The following
is the image url -
http://10.38.188.9:8080/ReportBirtViewerWeb/preview?__sessionId=20111208_111922_807&__imageid=custom4fcb6c1341ebef5b74.png,
 and every time I access this url from browser, the rendering flip flops i.e it
renders on first run, does not on second, then again renders on third, which
leads me to believe that this could be switching between 2 different servers.
Again this is just my guess, might be wrong.

RJ
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Wade Evans <wade.p.ev...@gmail.com> wrote:
RJ,

> What am I doing wrong in the configuration?
Can you share with us a bit of your configuration?

Thanks

 - Wade

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:16 AM, R J <rjoshi.subscripti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am new to httpd. I am using httpd and mod_jk for load balancing. I am running
it under sticky bit configuration. I have a page that renders image and data.
The http response to the image request returns HTTP code 200, however the data
is 0 bytes. Instead when I directly connect to any of the servers, the image
renders correctly. What am I doing wrong in the configuration?

The application that I am trying to load balance is a BIRT reporting engine (v
2.6).

Appreciate any help or pointers.

Thank you.
RJ