On 2012-01-09 14:08, linux.il wrote:

On my website I should redirect Android users to my application on Android Market. What is the optimal way to do this? My first idea was

|        RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT}  Android [NC]
        RewriteRule ^/$         market://details?id=......|

There is no market://details application/system/scheme on your apache server - this is a client-side phenomenon. Issue a 301 Redirect to the above URL - you can put anything in a redirect URL. Convert the above into an explicit redirect by appending [R=301] to the RewriteRule.

But it doesn't work. Is it doable in Apache?

TIA, Vitaly

--
J.