Dear user,

I have a question.
I need to run from my page CGI script but in the /var/log/apache2/error_log
I see:
[Fri Jan 13 10:12:45 2012] [error] [client 10.7.254.58] unable to
include potential exec "./testdiag.cgi" in parsed file
/opt/apache2/htdocs/index.shtml.en_US

in the configuration file is mentioned:
<Directory /opt/apache2/htdocs/>
    Options IncludesNOEXEC -MultiViews -FollowSymLinks
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
</Directory>

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
<FilesMatch "\.(cgi|cgi.en_US|cgi.de)$">
    Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews -FollowSymLinks
</FilesMatch>

in the apache2 documentation is mentioned:
IncludesNOEXEC
    Server-side includes are permitted, but the #exec cmd and #exec
cgi are disabled. It is still possible to #include virtual CGI scripts
from ScriptAliased directories.

How to do that so that CGI script will work
My CGI  script has of course permissions 750

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek