I have updated my configuration file so that:

DocumentRoot "/opt/apache/htdocs/pubdocs"

<Directory />
        Options +IncludesNOEXEC -MultiViews -Indexes -FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Deny from all
</Directory>

<Directory /opt/apache/htdocs/pubdocs>
    Options +IncludesNOEXEC -MultiViews -FollowSymLinks
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
</Directory>

But w/o success. Nevertheless I will change CGI to JS. Hopefully it
will work as CGI.

best regards
Petr

--