Define one file wiht variables definition, name file examplo
=setVarApache.env in  path /tmp

$more setVarApache.env
LOG_PATH=/tmp/example/
LISTENIP=192.168.100.1
NAMESERVER=MyServer
LISTENPORT=82

Now in script to start apache  i charge this file with:

.  /tmp/setVarApache.env
case $ARGV in
stop|restart|graceful)
    $HTTPD -f /opt/apache2/httpd.conf -k $ARGV
    ERROR=$?
    ;;
start|startssl|sslstart|start-SSL)
    $HTTPD -f /opt/apache2/httpd.conf -k start -DSSL
    ERROR=$?
    ;;
configtest)
    $HTTPD -f /opt/apache2/httpd.conf -t
    ERROR=$?
    ;;
status)
    $LYNX $STATUSURL | awk ' /process$/ { print; exit } { print } '
    ;;
fullstatus)
    $LYNX $STATUSURL
    ;;
list)
    $HTTPD -f /opt/apache2/httpd.conf -S 2>&1 | grep namevhost |  awk
'{print $4}'
    ;;
*)
    $HTTPD -f /opt/apache2/httpd.conf $ARGV
    ERROR=$?
esac

and in httpd.conf
     <VirtualHost ${LISTENIP}:${LISTENPORT}>
      ServerName $NAMESERVER
         CustomLog "|/opt/apache2/bin/rotatelogs
${LOG_PATH}/access-${SERVERNAME}.log 86400" wusage
     </VirtualHost>

if you has diferente machines, you can use name of host in name of file:

setEnv_HOSTNAME.env

at this way you can use the same script:

. setVarApache_$(uname -n)