On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 06:15:11PM -0800, Tianyin Xu wrote:
> Hi, Marco,
>
> I tried to replay the bug you found. But I didn't see any error message. It
> works pretty well...
> I'm sure that I followed all the steps listed in your previous email.
>
> Could you provide more information?
>
> btw, My platform is Ubuntu 10.04.

Ah okay, thank you for trying to replicate this.  I will try to get more
information, which might involve me installing ubuntu some place and see
what happens.

It may be in the apr area, which is also where some of the functions are
in the stacktrace that results from the segfault.  I'll let you know.

Thanks,

--
...the only way to maintain a moderate sum of happiness in this life,
is not to worry about the future or regret the past too much.