Le 21/03/2012 à 12:57, Igor Cicimov a écrit :
Lets see ... why is mod_rewrite called mod rewrite? Probably because it
rewrites something and that something is the url.

Well, as strange as it might seem to you, I had figured that out myself, you see. ;-)

So you need to catch
what ever you need before it gets rewritten by mod_rewrite. And in your
case the Location comes too late ...

Ok for the Location statement behaviour. But what about the REQUEST_URI variable ? Why is it modified by the rewriting process (or so it seems) ?

If it weren't the case, at least the "SetenvIf" scheme should work, but it doesn't... So I tried to debug that, by using a header that I called "X-Debug".

Here is the conditional setting of the "X-MyTraceHeader" header:

SetenvIf REQUEST_URI "/onlinestore/checkout.*" CheckingOut=1
Header Add X-MyTraceHeader "CheckingOut" env=CheckingOut

And here is the X-Debug header:

Header add X-Debug "REQUEST_URI=%{REQUEST_URI}e CheckingOut=%{CheckingOut}e"

The output is really strange:

So, the X-Debug header shows that the REQUEST_URI variable is correctly set, its value *should* have triggered the SetenvIf condition and subsequently set the "CheckingOut" variable, which obviously is not the case. I also checked by eliminating the regular expression on the SetenvIf line, putting the whole path, but the behaviour is the same.

This is really puzzling me. Any explanation, anyone ?

Regards,

Bruno

--
- Service Hydrographique et Oceanographique de la Marine  -  DMGS/INF
-  13, rue du Chatellier -  CS 92803  - 29228 Brest Cedex 2, FRANCE